Thursday, February 26, 2015

Awesome Product Alert!! Rimmel Provocalips!

SERIOUSLY. GO TO THE STORE NOW AND PICK SOME OUT. 

I'll-Call-You-Make-Your-Move-Play-With-Fire-Kiss-Fatal

     These babies have made me become obsessive in just a couple of days. After seeing Judy, from ItsJudyTime, do her review, I had to go get me one of these! She said they claimed to be 16hr wear and they were FOOD PROOF. Uhhh, a big deal to the #fatgirls, myself included! And who doesn't want a lip stick to stay on all day?! These actually work and are so freaking cheap! After trying one, I scoured the Internet for more and more swatches and made a list of all the colors I wanted! I currently have 4 and I just have to tell you about them! I have Make Your Move, I'll Call You, Play With Fire, and Kiss Fatal. Each lipstick has two ends that function amazing together! One end is the color, its a runny formula but very opaque, at least in the colors I picked up. The other end is a clear gloss sealer, that smells so good! Its a little fruity and a little sweet! Not to mention I can't get over how stinking cute the packaging! That lipstick print has me excited every time I reach for these!! AND they're around $7 wherever you go! Uhm, yes please! I love it!

     
     Make Your Move is a perfect "my lips but better" color, and it even works for the Kylie Jenner nude, mauve-y lip that is perfect with every look. This is the first one I tried and I fell in love! I NEEDED more after this one! I wore this for about 11 hours before I decided to reapply. At the 11 hour mark the color was still very much on my lips, but the edges had started to recede inwards so, I reapplied the product once more and continued on for about 3 more hours! Seriously, this was amazing to me! I spent my day in the city, aka San Francisco, and had a hamburger for lunch and my lipstick still looked perfect when I got home after my day out! I am so impressed with these!

     I'll Call You is a stunning bright deep, more berry pink! I was on the hunt for this one for a while and my mom ever so sweetly went to 3 Walgreens near where she works and finally tracked it down for me! Love it! I see this working well as a transition color from Winter to Spring! I can't wait to wear it more!

     Play With Fire is a beautiful deep red color. Love it so much! A red is a perfect color to have in this formula because red lipstick can sometimes be a pain in the ass to touch up, keep neat and clean, etc. Having this red that won't budge is such a nice option!

     Kiss Fatal= is an awesome light purple-y plum color and I am a sucker for the berry lips, so I had to have this one too! One thing that bothers me though, the name. Kiss Fatal? what about Fatal Kiss? Or maybe Kiss Fatale, that'd make a little more sense, I don't know, I'm just weird, but its a weird name, alright! Anyways, this color is so pretty! And once again, having colors you don't have to fix is so nice! So, its safe to say, I am happy, and quite obsessed with these lip products!

  
     From left to right I've swatched my colors: Make Your Move, I'll Call You, Play With Fire, and Kiss Fatal.


     I'm sure I've said this before, but in the words of Eleventh Gorgeous, #gogetyousome!!! LIKE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment