Thursday, May 8, 2014

Beauty?

Okay, so now onto the beauty part of this blog, the fun part!!
 
 Like I've said before, I've been a bystander in this beauty community, but with this blog I'm going to change this! I've been on the sidelines for about 3 years, but now I'm gonna get involved. I have lots of ideas floating around in this head of mine, and we'll see where it goes. Some of my favorite YouTube personalities and inspiration are as follows: Shaanxo, Meghanrosette, and Missglamorazzi!

 After discovering the beauty community on YouTube, I  have since become OBSESSED with makeup! I need everything I see on YouTube and I need it NOW! But, I'm also a cheap skate, so despite my needs, I am quite the drug store beauty junkie. The cheaper, the better, and if I can get it on sale, even THAT much better! I have this saying and goal that I never pay full price for anything, and while I don't always succeed, I'll say 85% of the time I pay sale prices, clearance prices, or I wait till it goes on sale!


 I'm planning to do a lot of beauty posts on this blog! I'm thinking hauls, brand spotlights or focuses, monthly favorites, things I've been loving this week, new brands, posts featuring my hauls from my Ipsy bag every month, simple and sweet top 5s, and so on.
 

Next up, brains!






No comments:

Post a Comment