Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello, hello, hello!!

Welcome to Bald, Beauty, and Brains! I'm not quite sure how you have stumbled upon this new little bloggy-blog, but I'm glad you're here!

So, whatttup!

I'm Danielle, a recent college grad who is now in that in-between phase of life. I tell ya, 23 is a weird age. I mean I still feel like I'm in high school, but maybe that has more to do with the fact that I'm now living back at home, but I also feel like I can take on the world. Yes, I have done the all too common "move-back-in-with-the-parents" thing after graduating college. After I got that oh so delicious taste of living on my own, well with my twin sister, I was thrust into the real world. That real world contained itty-bitty apartments with very exaggerated price tags, so naturally, the free rent at home was the only thing I could actually afford. Ever since I graduated in May of '13, I've been living like a self-proclaimed loser. See, the thing is, I wanted to be a loser. I wanted to do nothing. I wanted to be the epitome of the unemployed, couch potato, bum that just coasted along in life, not giving a shit about most people, myself included. But, as this year of low-lifeness comes to an end, I have found that that is not who I am. While it was fun in the beginning, somewhere around 6 months it got old. But, that's life and I'm working through it now.

For about 3 years now, I have been a bystander in the beauty movement that is taking over social media. I hope with this blog to become a contributor. I feel like I have dibs on this whole bald girl beauty thing, since we're kind of rare!

So, if you're ready to jump on board with me and ride this train, I'll save you a seat! Welcome Aboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment