Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Makeup: I'm Quite Fawn'd of You, My Deer!

      


        So, Shaaanxo is my favorite beauty guru/ youtuber/ online personality and she has been posting Halloween makeup looks and so I tried my hand at the Deer one. I have to say it came out quite cute, but was harder than I expected, but still pretty easy!
        I drew on some really sketchy eyebrows and followed her tutorial the best I could! It was definitely ROUGH, and it will take a little more tweaking to get just right, but overall, I think it turned out good! Shaaanxo's was so much better than my attempt, but I guess that's what you get when you get paid to play with makeup all day!

         I definitely wasn't gonna be this for Halloween, but now I'm feeling like I'm totally gonna! At least for one night and the other night I'll be an Old Hollywood Glam, 20s era girl! I went to a themed party and dressed up like the Old Hollywood Glam and it was SO fun! And you still got to feel pretty, so it's easy and what I like to call a halfway-costume! I can't be bothered with full costumes because I'm not that into Halloween really, I know -gasp!- but oh well, I'll write everything I used down below and where I got them and I'll include a link to Shaaanxo's tutorial!


Products I Used:
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light/Medium- Target
BeautyTreats Concealer Palette (The lightest shade for around eyes and some contouring)- Ross
theBalm bronzer in Bahama Mama- I got mine on Zulily, but thebalm.com
Nyx Eyebrow Marker in Medium- Ulta/Target
Shadows-
        Lorac Pro Palette in Sable-Ulta
        Lorac Pro Palette in White-Ulta
        ELF Single Eyeshadow Pan in Wheat- Target
Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil (white under eyes, and freckles/dots on cheeks) in Milk- Ulta, Target
Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Lashes in Flirt- Ross, but probably Walmart or Target too
Tarte Smolder Eyes (Liner, Nose, and nose contouring) in Brown- QVC, Ulta, Sephora
Nyx Lip Liner in Coral- I picked mine up at a random clothing store, but Ulta
Maybelline Color Whisper in Coral Ambition- Target


And Shaaanxo's Tutorial:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment