Tuesday, November 19, 2019

4 Years Later

Wow. Who even is she? Looking back on these posts make me laugh at myself, who did I think I was? I mean I still stand by like 95% of the things I wrote about, but wow the experience and life I've lived since then. The shit pictures I uploaded, and was too lazy to fix, the products I was in to at the time, the subtle Breathe Carolina background for an Ipsy Glam Bag post.... geez, life was and is so different.

I mean it hasn't changed too much because Breathe Carolina has a new album out, I'm still obsessed with makeup, and definitely still bald, but the growth/change I've had in the last 4 years...wild. I mean we're in the 3rd Taylor Swift era since I last posted- that's saying a lot! I'll need to update that bio about being 20 something- I'll be 30 in May and officially have a mid-life crisis. Or maybe I've already had that mid-life crisis when I quit my job in June with no real plan on if or when to return to the work world. Life is insane, the ups, the downs, the in-between mundane, but we're back on this blogging journey... Life is too short, seriously, to be unhappy at work everyday, to not write the blog, to not wear the risky outfit...and we're all on the same ride- all going through shit, all not perfect, but we're stuck here, so I'll be sharing along the way and maybe you'll stick around for that ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment