Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Randoms

I just had to get on and say a few things!

1. Hello to the viewer(s?!) from freakin' POLAND! uhm what? Is this real life? I have no idea how you found my little blog on the big ol' internet, but you did! I hope you enjoyed reading it!!

2. I am actually really upset that I haven't lived in a two story house. Mainly the reason is because no boy will ever throw rocks at my bedroom window or have to climb a trellis up to my room. This always happens in the books and movies and I want it to happen to me. I mean we're just gonna have to ignore the fact that it probably hasn't been my lack of a second floor bedroom that has kept the boys away; I'm sure that has been the whole #fatgirl thing and the fact that I'm bald. So, even if I had a 2 story house, no boys would have ever climbed that trellis or thrown rocks at my bedroom window. #sadlife But, like forreal, I've been bummed about this for a long time...but then, the #fatgirl in me thanks my lucky stars I have never lived in a 2 story. Cause I am just to lazy for all that going up and down the stairs all day. I'd come down once in the am and go back up once at night. And if I forgot my earrings in my room that day, so be it. It'd be a no-hoop kinda day. I'm not lugging this ass back up the stairs for some damn hoops.

3. Thanks to all the other readers too! I hope I'm entertaining you!

4. SO SAD about Robin Williams' death. Boo. I loved me some Mr. Williams. #icanteven

5. The last post seems pretty popular, so I have a similar one for next week  tomorrow! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment