Friday, September 12, 2014

Wet n Wild and NYX Lip Haul

 I picked these beauties up a little bit ago and had to share! The Wet n Wild lipsticks were only $1.99! Best deal ever!!! They are SO pigmented and are a really nice consistency. I picked up Dollhouse Pink 967 and Purty Persimmon 970, and I love both!



 Here is an awkwardly close up swatch, or look up my nose, of Dollhouse Pink on my lips! It is a really bright light neon pink! And despite these lipsticks being matte, they are both very creamy and not drying at all!!



  Here is the Purty Persimmon!


 And now a #selfie of me wearing this purty color! All the close up swatches I had of this awesome orange are so creepy/ awk.com/ or just bad! I actually did rock this bright orange lip with the bright neon yellow top and I loved it! I was a little uncomfortable at first with wearing two bright colors, but coordinating colors are so in this summer, so I just went for it!



 I also picked up 3 NYX lip liners on another shopping trip for $1.99 each! I got Hot Red SPL817, Dolly Pink SPL839, and Coral 841. I figured these colors are always good to have and at 2 bucks each  I had to get them all! Every color is true to its name, bright, and go on so easily!
 
 

 This is a hand swatch I did of all three liners and the 2 lipsticks! It goes as follows from left to right/top to bottom since it a weird angle: Hot Red NYX lip liner, Coral NYX lip liner, and Dolly Pink NYX lip liner, Dollhouse Pink Wet n Wild lipstick, and Purty Persimmon Wet n Wild lipstick!



                      Rock those lippies ladies!! Especially if you get a great deal on them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment