Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Awesome Product Alert!! SOHO Foundation, Conceal and Contour 2 Piece Face Set!



         I am so beyond stoked I discovered this set by accident! You see, it all started (that feels like its gonna be a really good story, and I'll warn you its not great at all!) when I forgot my makeup brushes at home. I only discovered this when I sat down Halloween night to begin doing my makeup for our night out! I was three hours from home and I managed to forget every. single. brush. What the hell was I supposed to do? Enter Walgreens to save the day! I went on a mission to find all the specific brushes I needed,  and in doing so I found this baby!! I don't care about the Foundation and Concealer brush, I am obsessed with the Contour brush!

        Ever since Shaaanxo used that brush by Nars Ita brush, which I'll include a pic of below, I have been dying to try something like that, at a much more affordable price, don't you remember I'm cheap?! So, when I saw this in Walgreens I needed it! It cost like 12 bucks for the set, but I was still too cheap to buy it so I put it back! But as we're checking out, my sister had snuck this set into the purchase! And I'm so glad she did!! I #lovelovelove this contour brush! I still do a bronzer all over and then come in with this sharp, straight edged brush for a really chiseled look! And it fits great down the side of my nose for contouring it too!


        Here's the Nars Ita brush:


     


        So, in the words of EleventhGorgeous, #gogetyousome!

        Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment